Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Right Side of the Tracks






Details
Heels- Los Angeles Fashion District (the alleys)

These are my first ever pair of Freddies Jeans and boy are they worth every penny. I have always wanted to add a pair to my wardrobe, swooning over the brand since they had about 8 styles to offer and mainly mens at that time. Now they make all sorts of beautiful pieces including shorts, red denim, tops and now dresses. But I was worried about ordering from overseas incase I needed to exchange sizes.

Luckily, my friend Scott of Top Stitch Vintage stocks and sells Freddies of Pinewood jeans. He has quite a selection and I was able to try on a few different styles and sizes he had in stock. Good thing I stuck with my gut and tried on a pair before ordering online because the size I intended on ordering would have been to large. I had heard the brand ran small but this was not the case for myself. The jeans I am wearing here are the Indigo Button Jean and can be found here and I have worn them so many times already, I adore these jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to read my ramblings.

♥Darla